Amazing setup , fresh & healthy ingredients. This Pineapple Fried Rice recipe is very easy for everyone to cook at home and the final look will impress your guests.
Pineapple Fried RiceCuisine: Asian, Rice, Thailand, VietnamDifficulty: Easy
This is one of the easiest way to make a delicious fried rice with a fabulous presentation
½ lb Chicken Breast, diced
1 fresh Pineapple ( 1 cup fresh Pineapple diced )
1 medium bow cooked and chilled white rice
2 tablespoons of Vegetable or Sunflower oil
1 medium Carrot , peeled and diced
½ medium Red onion, diced
2 cloves Garlic, minced
½ cup unsalted Cashews
¾ cup chopped Scallions( about ½ bunch)
½ teaspoon of salt
1 cup Peas
2 tablespoons of Soy sauce
1 tablespoon of Fish sauce
1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- Cut pineapple in 1/3. Use a small knife to create a well in the bigger side . Remove the flesh of the fruit and cut into small chunks. Set emptied pineapple aside.
- In a pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of oil on medium-high heat. Add garlic until look golden drown
- Add chicken and sprinkle little salt continue stirring until thoroughly cooked and browned. Then add red onion , Carrot and peas continue to cook until them cooked
- Then stir in whisked eggs.
- Add white rice. Break apart the rice, and the add soy sauce, fish sauce, lemon,Cashews. Add 1 cup diced fresh pineapple and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add scallions , black pepper
- Serve in the Hollowed out pineapple.